- The philosophy of Blended Learning is to combine the traditional classroom face-to-face teaching with digitally enhanced learning possibilities of the online mode of delivery. The flipped classroom model is a similar program that aims to utilize technology in order to restructure the learning experience and maximize the effectiveness of valuable face-to-face time in the classroom. In a flipped classroom program, students are encouraged to access digital learning materials via a cloud-based learning platform during their own time.
- Blended Learning is not a mere mix of online and face-to-face mode, but it refers to a well-planned combination of meaningful activities in both modes.
- The blend demands consideration of several factors, mainly focusing on learning outcomes and a learner-centered instructional environment.
- The teaching learning process of CODE programs facilitate Asynchronous learning through pre-recorded Videos and Synchronous learning through live online sessions.
- Practical learning through case studies and webinars with experts of the Corporate World.
Four Quadrant Approach:
The four quadrants are:
- Live Online Audio / Video Session
- Pre-recorded Multimedia Content
- Self Learning Materials
- Coursera & edX Learning
- Open Source Web Resources
- SME moderated live support
- Discussion board on Current Events & Applications
Self Study Activities
- Online Quiz
- Self Assessment Questions
The Medium of Instruction is English for all programs, assignments, presentations, webinars and internal assessment and examinations.
Mandatory Requirements for the learners:
Access to a good internet connection and electronic device(s) like a laptop / desk top / mobile device will be a key requirement to derive the maximum benefit of the online sessions, digital learning tools,and to learn effectively.